Saturday, December 25, 2021

December Update

    


Merry Christmas to all my followers.




There has not been any modelling activities in December however we enjoyed our Xmas breakup dinner and I got a new monitor.



Xmas Dinner

Twenty of us made it this years dinner held at The Vines Golf Club - a COVID safe arrangement of 3 tables.  Most of the feedback was all food was good however one meal arrived very late.








Thanks must go to Des for organising the venue - the feedback was he'll may get the same request next year!



New Monitor

Well the new Laptop is great but I could not get the old 21" monitor to work with it despite trying many adaptors so finally Peter R suggested the easiest way outta grief was to "just buy a new monitor, they don't cost as much these days".

So I am now the owner of a new 27" Lenovo monitor to work with the new Lenovo laptop!


I must say the addtional realesate makes doing my train graphs easier. Oh and I must say the Blurtooth Mouse & Keyboard I also got work a treat without any cables or dongles too!





That's it for now so until next year.....





-ooOOOoo-

No comments:

Post a Comment