There was no modelling activities this month but movemet on that new booster...
Our temporary accommodation has been extended to 30 April at this stage and repairs are still to commence. We are just in the "queue" following all those affected by bushfires, storms and flood.
Progress at last!
The suppliers "Notes on Order:
Roco is in stock. We will ship when the LE-22102 arrives as requested. Should be in our August shipment.
Switched the 22102 over to the new one 22103. May be a slight price adjustment, not sure.
Upon investigation, staff told me that the 22103 had come in but it was never entered on the website and thus the two we're not put together with your order. The price is $264.95 CDN vs. the old one so I made it 259.95 CDN. Sorry for this miscommunication."
Now it is awaits customs clearance in Melbourne Australia
International arrival - awaiting clearance
Date & timeTue 24 Mar • 10:59am
Well when we finally get home I will be able to install the new booster!
That's it for now so until next time.....