Saturday, October 15, 2016

USA - Indianapolis NTS - Jim & Rosslyn



Well the "train" (model and 12" to foot) related activities continues...


We drove from Williams to Phoenix then by plane to Chicago and then by plane to Indianapolis.


National Train Show

We had previously decided that Friday would be our day at the show.

While standing at one end of and on the short side of the hall I took a panorama view with the next 5 photos...







Unfortunately my video overview of vendors was not as clear as I thought it would be....





I met some people that I talk to on Skype...






Now for some layouts...


Firstly there is some video...

Part 1


Part 2



Now on to the pictures


The first one is S gauge











Then some of the smaller layouts


















Now for G gauge...










Ohio Sipping and Switching Society

































































































Mike Slater's train

















Long update but I hope you enjoyed looking.

Stay tuned for the next installment!





-ooOOOoo-

No comments:

Post a Comment